Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring, Is that you?

So today was beautiful, at least in the morning it was. Sunny and warmed up quickly, when I saw warmed up, I mean it got up to a balmy 65 degrees or so today. haha But after the winter from hell with weeks of below 0° temperatures, it felt pretty darn good. It was a little windy and the clouds set in around noon, but we saw the shimmer of spring, so I thought I would share my wreath that I made last week in preparation for warmer months.
I think it turned out lovely, and it brings a smile to my face every time I see it. 

We were also able to take the puppy on a walk to the ball diamond with her best friend Nikki, the Newfie. Its wild to think that my 8 month old baby girl is already taller than a full grown Newfoundland. We all had so much fun, and the dogs were pooped after about 5 minutes of running. 


Now hopefully tomorrow it stays warm enough into the evening that I can open the windows when i get home from work and let the house breathe. Happy springtime everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment