Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"April Showers Bring May Flowers"?

"April Showers Bring May Flowers", Lets hope that's true. I love rainy weather, in the fall when its been a hot summer and I'm ready for it to cool off. I'm not so much a fan when its spring and I just want to see buds on trees and be warm. But, alas, I understand that with out the rain we wont get any pretty greenery and flowers in the not so distant future.
So with that being said, I wanted to show some of my favorite flowery shoes. Because, lets face it, everyone LOVES flowers and shoes. Right? Well maybe not everyone, but I sure do.

So, I have a pair of "loud" floral shoes, that my boyfriend just despises, he thinks they are hideous and cringes every time I wear them. I purchased them from shoedazzle a couple years back.
Aren't they purdy?

Anyhow, Lets get to looking at some shoes that will never be in my closet. But I can dream cant I?


















Clockwise from top left:
Miu MiuMSGMDorothy PerkinsTed BakerGivenchyMARY KATRANTZOU

Want something a little less in your face? What about these more subtle looks?


Or maybe some wedges?

I could seriously go on and on like this forever... The point is, I love floral shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment