Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wood carving makeover

Quick sunday afternoon makeover project.
So I got two of these wonderful wood carvings from Tylers mom last week. I loved them, but they didn't exactly pop. So after some thought, I decided on painting the black part another color. I was thinking white, then maybe a coral orange, then settled on a light blue, since the wood has a bit of orange in it I thought it would be a nice contrast to the natural wood color.
BEFORE

 AFTER

I cant wait to find a spot to put them. I'm thinking they will go in my office since that is my beach themed room and has a lot of blues and oranges in it any way. LOVE these!! I'll post a picture when I find them a home. 

Oh, and look how big Fur Face is getting. She had never seen my good camera before so she was on high alert for this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment